About Me

My photo
Welcome to my site, my name is Sam Taylor. I am a visual effects artist based in the UK. The main software packages I use are 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini, Eyeon Fusion and After Effects. The purpose of this website is to help you guys out as much as I can with tutorials, to showcase some of my own work and to post up day-to-day 'cool stuff'. If you have any queries, requests or general comments, please feel free to email me at samtaylorsfx@gmail.com or just leave a comment on my posts.

Saturday 28 August 2010

The First Tutorial!

Here is STFX Studios first ever tutorial which takes you through Basic Projection/Camera Mapping and integrating CGI into a live action photograph. For best results make sure you watch the videos in HD.

If you have any questions please leave a comment or feel free to send me an email. Don't forget to follow the site/subscribe. 


Cinema 4D Basic Projection/Camera Mapping & 3D Integration Tutorial







Part 1






















Part 2
























Final Result























No comments:

Post a Comment