About Me

My photo
Welcome to my site, my name is Sam Taylor. I am a visual effects artist based in the UK. The main software packages I use are 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini, Eyeon Fusion and After Effects. The purpose of this website is to help you guys out as much as I can with tutorials, to showcase some of my own work and to post up day-to-day 'cool stuff'. If you have any queries, requests or general comments, please feel free to email me at samtaylorsfx@gmail.com or just leave a comment on my posts.

Sunday 5 September 2010

New Tutorial Coming Soon!

Here is a little preview of what we will be creating in the new tutorial that will be up very soon. The tutorial will take you through creating the bullet and matrix style trail in Cinema 4D and will then go on to show how this can be composited in After Effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment