About Me

My photo
Welcome to my site, my name is Sam Taylor. I am a visual effects artist based in the UK. The main software packages I use are 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini, Eyeon Fusion and After Effects. The purpose of this website is to help you guys out as much as I can with tutorials, to showcase some of my own work and to post up day-to-day 'cool stuff'. If you have any queries, requests or general comments, please feel free to email me at samtaylorsfx@gmail.com or just leave a comment on my posts.

Friday 10 September 2010

Quick Tip: How To Render In Sony Vegas and After Effects

Here is a quick tutorial going over how to render your projects created in After Effects or Sony Vegas, ready for burning to a DVD or uploading to the web. I also show how to burn a project directly from Sony Vegas to a DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment